Do you want to help our customers build innovation projects in ICT and electronics?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join a company that works with the newest innovations and ideas in a cross-functional team of experts with diverse backgrounds? Are you passionate about disruptive, world-changing innovations and co-creating new business opportunities that will shape the future?
Spinverse is now looking for three result-driven team members to join our growing group of skilled innovation experts who help customers grow by helping them secure public funding and find new partners for their R&D&I projects. We are looking for experts of different levels of experience, one a recent graduate and two with more consulting and/or project management experience. Your future customer projects will be largely related to the ICT and Electronics theme.
Your main responsibility as our new colleague is to ensure that the projects you support, lead or participate in are running smoothly and bring added value to the customer. As a senior, you should be able to strongly contribute to new sales opportunities for current and potential future customers in your daily work. For more junior candidates, interest and willingness to contribute to sales is a plus. The role will be further defined based on the selected applicant.
- Designs and builds project concepts together with the customer and Spinverse team (senior role) or provides support in the design tasks (junior role)
- Creates large project entities by identifying and engaging partners and writes project plans and funding applications with business context and impact (senior role) or helps in the tasks (junior role)
- Assesses technological, financial and business information and concepts (senior role) or provides support in the tasks (junior role)
- Runs multi-year multi-party collaborative projects for our clients
- Communicates and builds trust between project participants
- Establishes and seeks for new sales opportunities.
To succeed at Spinverse, you demonstrate strong organization and project management skills and a solution-oriented, active, and flexible working style. We require excellent English communication skills, written and spoken, to ensure smooth cooperation with global stakeholders and colleagues. We also value communications skills in Finnish, to better collaborate with our Finnish customers.
Experience in funding and grant proposal writing as well as understanding of EU funding instruments and proposal preparation is a big plus but not an absolute must. We are looking at your potential – your attitude is key.
What we expect from you
Senior positions for consulting and project management:
- 5-10+ years of working experience in a related technical field (e.g. ICT, new digital technologies, A.I., AR/VR, electronics, robotics, photonics or similar) and relevant academic background
- Experience in consulting work and consultative sales
- Experience in leading a team or organisation
- Experience in project management
- Understanding of business and revenue models
- Strong interest towards ICT industry, technological innovations, and their commercialisation
- Strong customer management skills
- Ability to put things together and synthesize texts
- Excellent writing, communication, and networking skills
- Mindset: flexible, open, and good team player with ability to deliver independently as well.
For the junior position in the team, we value some working experience and understanding of the above skills and a Master’s degree in relevant field. Most of all, we appreciate a strong drive to learn new things.
What you can expect from us
- A unique chance to develop and embrace your project management and grant writing skills in an encouraging and global work environment
- A front seat to participate in interesting projects developing groundbreaking technologies and innovations
- A growing team of 60+ professionals that provides you with the support you need to succeed
- A company which thrives on its employees when they have a good work-life balance
- Flexibility for remote working with readiness to travel to Espoo on a regular basis.
How to apply
Please submit your application letter and CV by 16 May 2021 the latest through our recruitment system. Act soon, as we may contact you before the application deadline!
In your application letter, clearly indicate the position you are applying for and why would you be the perfect candidate. Please add your salary request, references, and the earliest time you would be able to join us.
Feel free to ask Pirjo more about the position as follows: Pirjo Pasanen, Team Leader, ICT & Electronics team, tel. +358 50 483 6250 (available by phone on 22 Apr at 1pm-3pm).
Spinverse is the Nordic leader in innovation consulting, helping customers grow and solve global challenges with innovations. Our experts are committed to support customers to secure public funding, find partners for collaboration and make an impact with groundbreaking projects. Digitalisation and sustainability are driving the need for our customers to renew and grow through innovation. These customers range from the most disruptive large enterprises to smartest growth companies throughout Europe. www.spinverse.com
+358 50 483 6250