See all our open positions listed below. We are always looking for new enthusiastic talent!
See all our open positions listed below or submit an open application.
With Spinverse, you can help our customers tackle and solve global challenges
Spinverse team is growing, and we are now looking for a Consultant or Senior Consultant with experience from the Energy sector to join our team and help our customers build innovation projects for sustainable industries. This position is placed at our Gothenburg office and will be part of a team placed both in Finland and in Sweden.
Spinverse is the Nordic leader in innovation consulting, helping customers grow and solve global challenges with innovations. We are proud to be able to contribute to projects that drive towards making this world a better place, oftentimes our projects are related to digitalization and sustainability in the areas of manufacturing, energy, health technologies, bioeconomy, circular economy, smart cities, built environments, to mention a few. We are committed to support customers to secure public funding, find partners for collaboration and make an impact with groundbreaking innovations.
As a Consultant or Senior Consultant, you will be joining our Energy team at Spinverse´s Gothenburg office. This team provides expert advice to innovation projects in some of the key areas of the energy transition within renewable energy production, energy storage including hydrogen and energy networks.
Your role will include:
- Concepting and developing project opportunities with our customers, becoming a trusted point of contact for support in innovation projects in the Energy Sector.
- Using your technical and business knowledge to provide exceptional input to public funding applications prepared in this area.
- Supporting the Energy Team lead in developing Spinverse´s sales in the energy sector
Skills and experience that would help you succeed in this position:
- 5+ year relevant experience in the Energy sector – electricity, storage, networks
- Experience in R&D projects which can be in the academia or private sector
- Capacity to scope and develop innovation projects together with customers
- MSc or BSc degree
- Fluent in English and Swedish both written and in speech.
Experience in funding and grant proposal writing, understanding of EU funding instruments and proposal preparation is a valuable advantage but not an absolute must.
What you can expect from us:
Opportunity to participate in some of the most interesting projects that are developing groundbreaking technologies and innovations that are changing the energy sector for good.
As a team we are a collective of experts with working experience in a wide variety of industries and technology knowledge. We are Great Place to Work certified and extremely passionate and proud of the impact we are creating through our work and our culture.
How to apply:
Please submit your application letter and CV no later than June 11th, 2023. For more information on this open position, do not hesitate to contact Miguel Lopes, Energy Team Leader or Frida Olsson, Recruitment Consultant (Tel: +4676337106).
Contact person:Miguel Lopes +358 50 401 0015
Spinverse is the Nordic leader in Innovation Consulting, specialized in creating open innovation ecosystems, funding, corporate renewal and boosting growth. We drive innovation in all key industries: health, electronics, ICT & security, circular bio-economy, manufacturing and energy to solve the major global challenges.
Our customers range from largest corporations to the smartest growth companies in the Nordic countries and other parts of Europe. We help our clients to manage innovation portfolios, build project plans, select partners, find funding and lead the projects. Together with our clients we build new businesses from 100 M€ upwards.
Spinverse employs more than 60 international professionals at its offices in Finland, Sweden and Germany.
To increase our delivery capacity and client reach, we are looking for experienced freelancers around Europe. You will be involved in a wide range of consulting assignments, typically in the areas of Open Innovation, corporate renewal and growth.
Our value proposition for the freelance partners is a win-win relationship that allows the freelancer to:
- better focus on assignments in their core areas of expertise and together win assignments that neither of the partners alone could sell or deliver;
- increase the sales and the share of billable hours by leveraging the Spinverse brand as well as marketing and sales resources;
- leverage Spinverse’s capacity of delivery support and administration to reduce the time spent on supplementary activities.
We are looking for different freelancers for a variety of roles, including:
- Bid writing expert, with successful track record in national and EU funding instruments and proposal preparation;
- Multi-party program and ecosystem expert, with good project work and management skills in certain industries or across industry boundaries;
- Customer relationship guru, capable to act as the interface between the client and Spinverse’s program execution team.
- M.Sc. or D.Sc., for example in engineering, industrial management, economics or natural sciences
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English (especially technology-related), other European languages are a plus
- Business and / or industrial experience especially within bio-refining, ICT (e.g. 5G, cyber security, FinTech, AI/ML, BigData) or Industry 4.0 (e.g. digital twins, sensors, data analytics) sectors as well as private fundraising and public funding applications (National/EU instruments)
- Understanding of business cultures of entrepreneurs, corporate executives, scientists etc.
- Good social skills and ability to interact with customers and project stakeholders in a client-oriented way
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to challenge the customers
- Ability to prioritise and attention to detail
To express your interest in the freelancer relationship, please send your LinkedIn Profile URL or resume, cover letter (max 500 words) with an indication of your typical daily rates in relevant projects.
Contact person:Dijana Soininen +358 400 248 973
Didn’t find a suitable position for you published here?
Send your application here:
Dijana can tell you about our career opportunities!
Read more about our people
Meet Spinverse's newest additions!
Spinverse continues its growth, adding four remarkable talents to our ranks: Kiran Pokharel, Khatereh Rasti, An…
Spinverse Head of People and Culture: Dijana Soininen reflecting on us being a Great Place to Work
Last week was a truly momentous occasion for us at Spinverse. Being recognized as one of the best workplaces in…
Spinverse is a Great Place to Work – officially
The annual list of Finland’s best workplaces by Great Place to Work was announced on Thursday, April 27, 2023. …
Matti Kuusisto celebrates 15 years at Spinverse!
Spinverse has again a reason to celebrate, as one of our long-term team members, Vice President Administration …
New colleagues joining us bring loads of expertise for us and our customers
We are excited to introduce our newest team members, a group of accomplished professionals whose skills and exp…
Behind every great customer experience lies a strong company culture
When we think of a company’s culture, we often think of the internal practices and values that shape the behavi…
Promotion news: Congratulations to Diederick, Johannes, Jani, Elisabeth, Germain and Janne
We are so delighted to celebrate the newly announced promotions for our colleagues. Warmest congratulations are…
Spinverse CEO Laura Koponen celebrates her 15 years at Spinverse
Spinverse team gathered at the Spinverse office in Keilasatama in February for some festivities for our CEO Lau…