Spinverse is the Nordic leader in Innovation Consulting, specialized in creating open innovation ecosystems, funding, corporate renewal and boosting growth. We drive innovation in all key industries: health, electronics, ICT & security, circular bio-economy, manufacturing and energy to solve the major global challenges.
Our customers range from largest corporations to the smartest growth companies in the Nordic countries and other parts of Europe. We help our clients to manage innovation portfolios, build project plans, select partners, find funding and lead the projects. Together with our clients we build new businesses from 100 M€ upwards.
Spinverse employs more than 60 international professionals at its offices in Finland, Sweden and Germany.
To increase our delivery capacity and client reach, we are looking for experienced freelancers around Europe. You will be involved in a wide range of consulting assignments, typically in the areas of Open Innovation, corporate renewal and growth.
Our value proposition for the freelance partners is a win-win relationship that allows the freelancer to:
- better focus on assignments in their core areas of expertise and together win assignments that neither of the partners alone could sell or deliver;
- increase the sales and the share of billable hours by leveraging the Spinverse brand as well as marketing and sales resources;
- leverage Spinverse’s capacity of delivery support and administration to reduce the time spent on supplementary activities.
We are looking for different freelancers for a variety of roles, including:
- Bid writing expert, with successful track record in national and EU funding instruments and proposal preparation;
- Multi-party program and ecosystem expert, with good project work and management skills in certain industries or across industry boundaries;
- Customer relationship guru, capable to act as the interface between the client and Spinverse’s program execution team.
- M.Sc. or D.Sc., for example in engineering, industrial management, economics or natural sciences
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English (especially technology-related), other European languages are a plus
- Business and / or industrial experience especially within bio-refining, ICT (e.g. 5G, cyber security, FinTech, AI/ML, BigData) or Industry 4.0 (e.g. digital twins, sensors, data analytics) sectors as well as private fundraising and public funding applications (National/EU instruments)
- Understanding of business cultures of entrepreneurs, corporate executives, scientists etc.
- Good social skills and ability to interact with customers and project stakeholders in a client-oriented way
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to challenge the customers
- Ability to prioritise and attention to detail
To express your interest in the freelancer relationship, please send your LinkedIn Profile URL or resume, cover letter (max 500 words) with an indication of your typical daily rates in relevant projects.
+358 400 248 973