A handshake away from the top R&D&I players in Europe
Open innovation brings the chance to team up with leading R&D&I experts and explore future long-term cooperation opportunities with new partners along the value chain.
Spinverse actively supports its clients in organising a competition to find new partners. We can take care of the project management, planning and organisation; partner activation and communications; as well as provide business development coaching for the selected candidates. Spinverse has an extensive network of partners in many industries and technology areas both throughout Europe and across the globe. We assist you in identifying suitable partners from SMEs, large corporations, research organisations and public institutions to help make your R&D&I undertaking a success. We are known for the ability to bring together unique backgrounds, perspectives and expertise.
How does the competition work?
- Defining the requirements for partners – What is your in-house knowledge and your value proposition for potential partners?
- Partner candidate discovery and segmentation – Finding participants and selecting and grouping of them into key areas.
- Coaching partner candidates – Spinverse business coaches help in defining vision/product to be shared.
- Innovation Competition/Garage Day – Partner candidates pitch to corporations and the corporations select their finalists.
- R&D&I co-creation process – The selected partners will receive help in defining roles and responsibilities for starting joint R&D&I efforts or in creating new markets.
The goal of the partner search competition is to form joint development of disruptive and competitive concepts, technologies or innovations, new market creation by involving international best talent, organisations and know-how as well as close cooperation with public-private-partnerships on European level.
Targets of the partnership include:
- access to the best knowledge and experts to co-develop new innovations;
- effectiveness in creating more appropriate products and services;
- efficiency by sharing costs and avoiding duplication;
- forecasting and benefiting from early involvement in new technologies or business opportunities;
- reputation and credibility to maintain your brand as global technology leader.
Successful Partner Search Competition results:
Together with Spinverse, Fingrid implemented a matchmaking programme to create partnerships and possibilities for new growth. Fingrid is one of the world’s best transmission system operators.
Gasum, the leading natural gas and biogas company, launched an innovation competition. Participants submitted ideas to increase the use of gaseous vehicle fuels in transportation. Spinverse coached the start-ups in a pitching camp.
Spinverse and Fortum opened an innovation competition for new business related to increased comfort of living. Fortum is a leading clean energy company developing and offering solutions for our customers in electricity, heating, cooling, as well as solutions to improve resource efficiency.
Could your innovations use a larger network of partners for expertise and support?
Contact us to learn more.