Industrial Technologies 2012 – Europe’s market place for production technologies, materials and nanotechnology
Industrial Technologies 2012 takes place from 19.-21.6.2012 in Aarhus, Denmark.
Early Bird Rate only until 31.3.2012!
- the latest technological and industry developments in a range of sectors, from automotive and chemicals to construction
- new technologies and approaches to help develop your business
- funding instruments for collaborative R&D and commercialisation
- multiple network and matchmaking session to meet potential partners and customers
- how Horizon 2020 will affect your business and research activities
- a sunny few summer days in one of Europe’s most vibrant and innovative cities
The congress outlines the European Commission and industry targets in the field of Industrial Technologies 2012 within the 2014-2020 research budgets.
High-profile speakers include Dr. Jean Botti (CTO of EADS) and Prof. Wolfgang Steiger (Director of Future Technologies in Volkswagen). Moreover, Spinverse proudly announces the congress speakers Morten Østergaard (Minister for Science, Innovation & Higher Education in Denmark), Prof. Maria da Graça Carvalho (MEP of Portugal), as well as Dr. Marc van Sande (VP Energy Materials, Umicore) and Dr. Chunli Bai (President of Chinese Academy of Sciences) and many more.
In being Europe’s leading nano, materials and production event in 2012 – you have the opportunity to exhibit your products or technologies and raise your visibility not only to leading research institutes, key industrial actors and high-tech SMEs, but also to a selected media audience. The following organizations would benefit most from exhibiting at Industrial Technologies 2012:
- Manufacturers and distributors of enabling technologies, such as processing equipment, metrology, and advanced materials
- Research and technology organizations (RTOs) and other technology developers looking to increase their visibility towards industrial partners
- European projects interested in disseminating the result of their research
- Project that are looking for new funding opportunities and partners
We offer a wide variety in stand sizes from 2-18m2 in different price categories and locations.
Industrial Technologies 2012 is supported by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Research and Innovation via its Industrial Technologies Programme, and takes place under the auspices of the Danish Presidency of the European Council. The event is hosted by the Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center at Aarhus University (iNANO), the Center for Industrial Production at Aalborg University (CIP), and Spinverse.